The most entertaining and lively song videos we see on the Youtube are the Bhojpuri Songs (भोजपुरी songs). Bhojpuri is the staple language of western Bihar, eastern Uttar Pradesh and Southern Nepal. But the songs are enjoyed by people all over the country. In this article we will be discussing some of the most wanted or must watch Bhojpuri songs that are there in the internet for quite some time and is raging the list. So, without further wasting much time, let’s get in to the songs one by one.
Best Bhojpuri Songs Of All Times (भोजपुरी Songs)
There are so many songs that have gained much popularity to include in the best Bhojpuri songs of all times. But despite that all the effort has been given to curate the list of best Bhojpuri songs of all times. So, without waiting, let jump into the songs that has managed to be a part of the list.
- Raja Raja Kareja Mein Samaja : This song has been sung by Radhe Shyam Rasiya who did not gain much popularity though this song was a hit. This song was originally sung by Vinod Rathodd and Kalpana and the song was from the movie Ganga Jaisan Mai Hamaar. The song has been penned down by Vinay Bihari. Now a days this song can be heard at functions and often in some Bihari weddings as well.
- Khatiya Charar Marar Bole : This song is not a very recent track. Khatiya Charar Marar Bole is is a movie song from the movie Piparwa Paar Ke Balam. Deepali Joshi has sung the song while the song has been lyricized by T.P Ojha and has been released under T-Series banner. A very beautiful track and very melodious. The song has a slight hint of old Bollywood movie songs which is a fabulous thing to say.
- Lachke Kamariya Tohaar : A splendid song sung by actor cum singer Khesari Lal Yadav and Sarodee Borah. The music is peppy yet soothing to ears and not like the usual Bhojpuri songs that we hear quite often. The song belongs to the movie ‘Main Sehra Bandh Ke Aaunga’ which has been released under the banner India E-Commerce Ltd. The song is not only lyricized by one lyricist, but actually four people together penned down the song viz., Pyarelal Yadav, Azad Singh, Pawan Pandey and Shyam Dehati.
- Bhawra Niyam Chhaila : Another T-Series labelled song is Bhawra Niyam Chhaila. The song is from the movie Ae Babuni. The song has been sung by Sapna Abasti and has been lyricized by Raas Bihari Pandey. The song is a very melodious one and possibly not from the recent collection.
- Phulari Bina Chatani : This is a also an old song voiced by famous singer Sundar Popo of Trinidad. The song was sung in the year 1983 (the original version). But later on the same song was heard in Dabangg 2, the sequel of Dabangg starring Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead roles. The original song was released under Kanchan and Babla Music Group.
- Bathela Jobanva : The most energetic song released in the year 2010 from the house of T-Series is Bathela Jobanva that belongs to the movie ‘Choli ke Size 36’. The song has been sung by Kalpana Patowary and the music of the song has been directed by Dhananjay Mishra. According to the Bhojiwood, this songs stands in the list of top hot Bhojpuri Songs of all times as well.
- Laga Ke Fair Lovely : Laga Ke Fair Lovely is the only hit song from the movie ‘Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna’ that has made the film popular. The song is sung by Khesari Lal Yadav and features Khesari Lal Yadav and Khushboo Jain. The star cast of the movie is Khesari Lal Yadav and Kajal Raghwani. The song is the most entertaining and peppy considering the lyrics and music at the same time. This is a must hear Bhojpuri Song of the recent times.
- Nathuniya Jabse Pahiral Baani : Nathuniya Jabse Pahiral Baani is an item number from the movie Mangal Sutra. Indu Sonali has sung the song and not only sung, beautifully sung the song to be more precise. Vinay Bihari has penned down the song and added a spark to it. Laal Sinha is the music director of the song and it has also been released by T-Series. T-Series has done a great job as many Bhojpuri songs has been released under its music banner.
This is not just the end of the list. There are a lot more song that needs to be mentioned in the list which we will be listing now :
- Raate Diya Butake
- Lollipop Lagelu
- Devra Aanadi
- Bichhuaa Re Kaala
- Kekara Banti Kekara Daanti
- Kaike Gawan
- Maari Maari Ae Babu Saheb
- Pahali Raat Saiyaan
- Thug Ranjhaa (Bhojpuri Version)
- Chhalakata Hamro Jawaniya
- Saj Ke Sawar Ke
- Aawatare Saiya Tempu Se
- Hamra Ganna Ke Ras
- Sarso Ke Sagiya
- Piyawa Se Pahile Hamar Rahlu
Bhojpuri songs are always entertaining and attract quite a big group of youth. Bhojpuri songs are not only meant for the youth though but people of higher age group also equally enjoy the songs. Some songs are vulgar and contains some adult words or actions. But this does not keep older people at bay from seeing the songs on various video hubs or downloading them on their device. All the effort has been put in curating this list of Bhojpuri Songs which is palatable to you. Hope you enjoy every bits of it.